I'm starting today's blog post off with a few stats:
- 74% of B2B buyers choose a company that is first to help them with useful content
- 50% of B2B buyers use LinkedIn when making purchase decisions.
- 94% of B2B marketers use LinkedIn to distribute content.
- 7 out of 10 professionals describe LinkedIn as a trustworthy source of professional content.
- 1 out of 3 professionals on the planet are on LinkedIn.
- 200 conversions per minute are happening on LinkedIn.
Okay, great. Let's all give LinkedIn a big pat on the back. Those are some intense and super interesting stats to a person in the B2B marketing and sales industries... or they should be. If you aren't interested in capitalizing on these stats, you can stop reading. If you are interested in a 'hack' to help you capitalize and capture some of this focused attention from LinkedIn, keep reading.