It seems that Hubspot has exceeded expectations in the Marketing and Sales arenas, but there was one arena that complements these that they felt they were missing something: Service. Today, customers expect more, and meeting those expectations can be hard. But meeting those expectations also comes with reward: increasing satisfaction and keeping customers longer. In a world where the customer is in control, the key to growth is happy customers. They’ll stay longer, refer friends, and share with the world how much they love your company on social media.
To meet this need, Hubspot has created Service Hub. You’ll create happy customers by:
- Engaging more customers in meaningful interactions across different channels with Conversations.
- Stay organized and meet customer expectations with Tickets.
- Help customers help themselves with a robust Knowledge Base.
- Understand your customers’ issues and take action with Customer Feedback.
Gallup's Guide to Customer Centricity Report states that B2B customers with high customer engagement scores achieve 50% higher revenue/sales. Service Hub can help with exactly that. Happy customers are the secret to growing business. They stay with you longer, refer friends and colleagues, share with the world how much they love you. Husbpot has made this a reality, and you can take a proactive approach to helping your customers within a platform that not only makes it possible, but also easy.
Provide support to customers when they want it and where they need it all within the same portal as your marketing, sales, and CRM tools live. Focus on generating leads, increasing revenue, and exceeding your customers’ expectations, all with one stack of tools!
Learn more about Service Hub, then get ready to take your company to the next level with this new product.
A few other reasons we love (and believe in) Hubspot:
- Why Hubspot?
- What is HubSpot and What Does It Do?
- 8 Reasons Media Companies Love the HubSpot CRM
- Inbound Marketing and HubSpot are Working — Even When Your Sales Team Isn’t
- 5 Ways HubSpot Sales Pro Tools Help Me Every Day
- How to Determine if the HubSpot CRM is Right for Your Sales Organization