Have you hit a slump? Do you feel like you're stuck in a marketing valley and you can't get over the hills (or mountains) that surround you and are keeping you from reaching success?
Well, that's normal. We all find ourselves needing a bit of motivation at times, so we've gathered some inspirational marketing quotes to motivate you and your team to get on a strategic track and crush your business goals!
26 Inspirational Marketing Quotes
Below is a list of inspirational quotes to inspire your marketing strategy and put your mind on the path to success. Some of these are by marketing geniuses, some philanthropists, and some business or government leaders. However, no matter who authored the quote, it relates to marketing, motivation and achieving success in your efforts!
- “Creativity is intelligence having fun.” – Albert Einstein
- “Good content isn’t about good storytelling. It’s about telling a true story well.” - Ann Handley
- "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Good marketers see consumers as complete human beings with all the dimensions real people have.” – Jonah Sachs
- “A brand is no longer what we tell the consumer it is -- it is what consumers tell each other it is.” – Scott Cook
- "Today it's important to be present, be relevant and add value." – Nick Besbeas
- “When people feel insecure about something, they look around for validation. Show them that other people trust you.“ - Francisco Rosales
- "Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” – Dr. Seuss
- “The consumer is not a moron; she is your wife.” – David Ogilvy
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
- “Content is King but engagement is Queen, and the lady rules the house!” - Mari Smith
- “If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.” - Zig Ziglar
- “The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing.” - Tom Fishburne
- "Personally, I am very fond of strawberries and cream, but I have found that for some strange reason, fish prefer worms." - Dale Carnegie
- "Know thyself. Know the customer. Innovate." – Beth Comstock
- “Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great marketing makes the customer feel smart.” – Joe Chernov
- “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- "If you don’t have room to fail, you don’t have room to grow. – Jonathan Mildenhall
- “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you’re a leader.” - John Quincy Adams
- “Your top of the funnel content must be intellectually divorced from your product but emotionally wed to it.” - Joe Chernov
- “Our job is to connect to people, to interact with them in a way that leaves them better than we found them, more able to get where they’d like to go.” – Seth Godin
- “Getting the Like is easy. It's a light action. Anything else requires trust.” - Jon Loomer
- “Content builds relationships. Relationships are built on trust. Trust drives revenue.” - Andrew Davis
- “If your stories are all about your products and services, that’s not storytelling. It’s a brochure. Give yourself permission to make the story bigger.” – Jay Baer
- “People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.” – Simon Sinek
- “It’s quite fun to do the impossible.” – Walt Disney
We wish we could take credit for these great quotes, but they motivate us to be our best selves and help us to keep pushing towards increased quality leads for our clients, helping them find success and crush their business goals!