When not working hard to exceed our clients' expectations, you can probably find her somewhere in the mountains.
Dani Buckley is the VP/General Manager at LeadG2. She has a diverse background in both advertising sales and marketing consulting that helps her address the varying needs of our diverse client base.
She’s especially passionate about sales enablement and the many ways that marketing tactics can contribute to achieving sales goals. Dani is a writer, speaker, livecast host, facilitator, camper van enthusiast, and personal development junkie. She currently lives in Northern California (Alameda, CA).
A couple of fun facts about me:
- I am a bit of a free spirit and I love a good adventure! I moved from my hometown in Florida to Seattle 9 years ago, and then most recently relocated to the Bay Area in Northern California.
- I have a camper van, named Vancy Pants, and that's typically where you can find me on the weekends. I love the mountains and try to get out in nature whenever I can.
- I started my career in radio working at a classic rock station in Orlando, Florida (96.5 WHTQ). I've been so lucky to get to go to a variety of concerts over the years seeing so many musical legends. Some of my personal favorite shows include: Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Roger Waters, Bob Seger, Aerosmith, John Prine, and The Allman Brothers!
Notes about my expertise in inbound marketing:
- I genuinely love that we get to help our clients day in and day out see real results with their inbound marketing and sales enablement. It's why I do what I do!
- To me, keyword research is equal to market research. If we understand our target personas, and how they use the internet to research and learn about your industry, then we can create content gold!
- I think it's possible (and important!) to think like a marketer and a salesperson. Having a background in both areas, I love helping be part of creating that magical sales and marketing alignment, and seeing what a difference it can make!
- I'm obsessed with getting our clients results and I spend way too much time researching and studying new ways for our team to do just that.