When not working hard to exceed our clients' expectations, you can probably find her somewhere in the mountains.
A couple of fun facts about me:
- I am a bit of a free spirit and I love a good adventure! I moved from my hometown in Florida to Seattle 7 years ago, and then most recently relocated to the Bay Area in Northern California.
- I have a camper van, named Vancy Pants, and that's typically where you can find me on the weekends. I love the mountains and try to get out in nature whenever I can.
- I met my husband, Scott, when I was an intern in college working at a classic rock radio station. We share a love for music and have been lucky enough to see live in concert some of the greatest musicians in history including some of my personal favorites: Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Roger Waters, Bob Seger, Aerosmith, John Prine, and The Allman Brothers!
Notes about my expertise in inbound marketing:
- I genuinely love that we get to help our clients day in and day out see real results with their inbound marketing and sales enablement. It's why I do what I do!
- To me, keyword research is equal to market research. If we understand our target personas, and how they use the internet to research and learn about your industry, then we can create content gold!
- I think it's possible (and important!) to think like a marketer and a salesperson. Having a background in both areas, I love helping be part of creating that magical sales and marketing alignment, and seeing what a difference it can make!
- I'm obsessed with getting our clients results and I spend way too much time researching and studying new ways for our team to do just that.