Download this free ebook with strategic tactics to help you stand out, generate leads, and grow your business.
Do your prospects know how your PEO company is different from the 900+ PEOs operating in the US? Do your prospects even know what PEO stands for?
PEO companies face the dual-marketing challenge of a hyper-competitive industry plus relatively low levels of general knowledge about what a PEO does. The top 15 PEO companies control 75% of the total gross market, and they are not going anywhere soon. That means you are competing with around 890 PEOs for the remaining 25% of the market.
Luckily for you, there are a series of tactics and strategies that can distinguish your PEO from the competition while attracting new prospects.