He never sleeps, is continously learning about digital marketing and has finished the Ironman Triathlon!
A couple of fun facts about me:
- I'm a family man! I am happily married (for more than 20 years) to my college girlfriend, Beth, and we have twin daughters, Allie and Emily, who are attending the University of Missouri. MIZ-ZOU! (Our alma mater!)
- As a child I did not speak (nothing that anyone could understand) until I was about 7 years old. It's interesting that now I regularly do public speaking in front of audiences all around the world.
- I am a big fan of shows like Breaking Bad, Justified, House of Cards, and 24. Not sure what that really says about me, but if you have any shows you recommend, let me know.
My expertise in inbound marketing:
- I am extremely interested in improving sales for the companies that we serve. Helping our clients to establish their thought leadership and build a predictable lead flow are key to overall sales performance.
- Started the extremely successful inbound division for The Center for Sales Strategy
- Speak regularly at conferences all over the world on inbound marketing and how it can impact your sales performance