Resourceful. Positive. Knowledgable.
A couple of fun facts about me:
- I develop strategy/RPG boardgames. I’m currently working on a fantasy-style RPG with unique digital app integrations that I hope will rival Dungeons & Dragons one day.
- I have an alter ego who’s a videogame streamer on Twitch.
- My hobbies and interests are all over the place. On the craft-side I love Chemistry & Experimental Cooking/Baking, Woodworking, and Metalsmithing. On the sports-side I enjoy Archery and the Highland Martial Arts.
Notes about my expertise in inbound marketing:
- I graduated from Muhlenberg College with a BA in Media & Communications. My focus was Interpersonal Communications, Media Software & Technology, and Copywriting.
- My expanded background in SEO is self-taught, but tempered with almost a decade of Freelance experience. I’ve written, edited, and curated content for colleges, nonprofit organizations, local businesses, YouTubers, Twitch Streamers, and vendors on Etsy.
- My skills in marketing grew the most during my role as a TV Strategist for a B2B company. I was brought on as the company’s Lead Generator where I conducted extensive research on prospective clients and used marketing automation to maintain communication with thousands of contacts. Additionally, I went on to curate the company’s blog where I published weekly articles on TV, advertising, and industry trends.