Motivated. Goal-Oriented. Straightforward.
A couple of fun facts about me:
- After living in the suburbs or the city all of my life, we recently purchased 11 acres and moved to the “country” full time. I find myself googling snake and spider images daily. It’s tough to know the good guys from the bad guys.
- My husband and I are foster parents and adopted our 8 year old son in 2018. It has been the most rewarding and challenging experience of our lives. We are grateful for the ride.
- My favorite desert is mint chocolate chip ice cream. My favorite snack is chips and guacamole.
Notes about my expertise:
- As a client of The Center for Sales Strategy for the majority of my career, I can speak from the other side of the desk on the dedication this team has to walking alongside our partners in every step of the sales cycle to maximize the potential of closing the sale. In other words, RESULTS MATTER TO US, and I am so proud of that.
- I have 15 years of marketing consulting experience for a variety of industries including business to business, home improvement, medical, insurance, and professional services.
- Many of my clients are referrals from previous successful relationships. If you have ever worked with me, you know I value quality, integrity, and responsiveness in every interaction and process.