Creative. Intuitive. Passionate.
A couple of fun facts about me:
- I homeschool my two sons, Oren and Elam, and we have two adopted sister cats, Nina and Simone, that won't stop eating the houseplants.
- My youngest son is on the autism spectrum, and I am passionate about volunteering my writing and marketing skills to raise awareness and promote diversity and inclusion.
- I love being outdoors. Whether hiking, scuba diving, or solving the world's problems from the front porch, I'm always up for an adventure!
Notes about my expertise in inbound marketing:
- I have a background as a freelance writer, and my varied experience is an asset when it comes to inbound marketing.
- I have a degree in Sociology, which means I like studying humans in the wild. A good sociologist, like a good marketer, examines behaviors and analyzes data to understand their targets. This means bigger insights and better results for your business.
- I love writing, and writing is at the heart of inbound marketing. My passion for the craft means that you get compelling content that drives results.