Analytical. Creative. Multi-media.
A couple of fun facts about me:
- I grew up in a household that doubled as a sanctuary for over 200 exotic birds. The five dogs and three cats were just for the company.
- While at Stanford University, I was Editor-in-Chief of the campus’ only political magazine at the time.
- In my spare time, I write scripts for film and television with the knowledge I gained from my MFA in screenwriting from the American Film Institute.
Notes about my expertise in inbound marketing and content strategy:
- Hubspot Certifications in Inbound Marketing and Content Marketing
- Google Analytics Certification - Individual Qualification
- I focus on balancing online visibility through search engine optimization (SEO) and customer persuasion through conversion rate optimization (CRO).