Driven. Creative. Self-Starter.
A couple of fun facts about me:
- I'm a Georgia native and have lived here my whole life. Born in Ellijay, moved to Canton, went to college in Kennesaw, and then moved to Atlanta for a couple of years before I moved back home to Canton.
- My interests spread across a wide variety. From spending time outdoors fishing and hiking, to enjoying an evening on a rooftop, catching up on a good TV series, and staying up to date on fashion and beauty trends, you can always find me doing something that fuels one of my many passions.
- I'm a total animal lover! I have two Siamese cats of my own, and three family dogs, all of which are rescues. Whenever I get the chance to volunteer or spend time at an animal shelter, I take it!
Notes about my expertise in content strategy:
- Since finishing my graduate certification, I've continued to expand my knowledge through additional education. I think it's so important to never stop learning, which is why I want to help create valuable content for our clients so that they can continue to provide knowledge to their audience.
- My goal when creating content for clients is to create something eye-catching, informative, and innovative so that their audience always walks away with something of value.
- To me, being strategic with how and when you publish content is key. Once you know where and when your target audience is online, we can strategize the best way execute your content to maximize its potential!