Strategic. Problem-solver. Client-focused.
A couple of fun facts about me:
- I love traveling, which is a good thing as I rack up over 100,000 miles in the air each year. I also love driving in other countries and have driven in eight different countries to date.
- I was in my high school’s version of Glee and won my senior year talent show singing Come Rain or Come Shine.
- I started running three years ago, and since then I have run six 200-mile relay races, three half-marathons and about a dozen or so 5-10k races. Not bad for someone who despises running!
Notes about my expertise in inbound marketing:
- My experience in sales, sales management and continual work with sales organizations gives me the additional background to build comprehensive sales playbooks that show salespeople how to use content to enable them to sell faster, smarter, and more efficiently.
- I love finding and sharing new ways to use technology to help salespeople be more successful in how they move prospects through the sales process.